Long time, no post...tis' the season! Life in the Krimmel household has been nice and busy this past month. Since my last post we've done our fair share of celebrating!! Kevin's mom turned the big 60, Miss Mia turned the big 5 (going on 20), Brant turned 15 (good googles!) and tonight we just returned home from celebrating Kevin's grandmothers 88th birthday! It was so nice to celebrate with you all! :)
Over the weekend this sweet little "Santa" stayed the night at G & G Tak's house while "Santa's little helpers" wrapped up holiday shopping, enjoyed a relaxing dinner (sans wiggly toddler and flying food), AND topped it off with watching a movie, in a THEATRE eating Dip-n-dots. It was pure BLISS I tell you.
Since I'm feeling a bit jabbery (Is that a word?, knowing me probably not..) this evening I'll spare you all and just caption the photos below. :)
---->>HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
XoXo's,
Kyla Rae
GIDDY UP COMET!
Kyla, Marilyn, and baby Jacob (hiding behind the 6 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment