Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back to Reality!

Yep, you guessed it, I don't know how to move photos after I typed my post. More than likely, I never will learn since I always find myself posting while I'm half asleep! Stick with it and please, just take the post as it comes! ;)

MY very favorite shot of my two water babies!
Have you EVER seen a sweeter beach baby? She loved playing in the sand and looking at the shells....









Pool time with "paw-paw!"

Ahhh...vacation to Singer Island, FL was absolutely amazing! The sun, the surf, the family time, it was just what the Krimmel's needed to relax for a bit. We enjoyed a few ballgames, played at the beach, and ATE massive amounts of fresh seafood and fruit! (I hope I didn't give the baby too much mercury in one week!). Kyla loved having her "maw-maw" and "paw-paw" to entertain her while mama and daddy enjoyed some alone time. It's so nice to be back home with a rejuvenated spirit, but I still find it hard to come back to a landlocked environment. I so LOVE the water and I know that one day I will live by it, even if I am old and grey!


Now that we are home it's crunch time for this house renovation "stuff!" We are shooting for the family room addition/laundry/bedroom/bath upstairs to be completed by July( before baby #2), so needless to say our motto around here is "git-r-done!" Stay tuned for more "addition pics," our contractor rocks and has made serious progress while we were away!

No comments: