Wednesday, April 7, 2010

springtime fun








So many pics-so little time---Here's a glimpse of what we've been up to.




Kyla celebrated her 3rd birthday Tuesday, April 6.













It's not everyday I whip up a cake from scratch-but Kyla wanted an 'Imagination Movers' cake so I hopped to it!




Asher strikes a pose Easter morn with his bunny booties...




















Yummy! Kyla's favorite part of the cake making






The next few photos are my absolute fav-Asher was exploring on the floor and Kyla sat down and began playing with him...thank goodness my camera was nearby. Priceless.























Something tells me these two are going to stir up some t-r-o-u-b-l-e here in the near future...




















Kyla really enjoyed hunting eggs at her little school---jellybeans, m&m's, suckers---oh my!







BabyAsherGrant feel asleep in daddy's arms...
















While Kyla danced in the sun...
















The "pool house" in underway. We are converting the old garage/old family room into a game room/pool house. More pics to come... :)






Late March- Dad and Ray helped us build our organic veggie raised garden bed. Carrots, lettuce, broccoli, peas, green beans, squash and tomatoes are planted and ready to 'grow.' I learned so much about growing food organically.-it wasn't easy, but so worth it. I can't wait to eat our fresh picked veggies!


No comments: