Ahhhh, silence. Yes, it's after midnight, but who needs sleep?I just couldn't rest my little head until I shared a few "1 year" pics of Asher. I'm sure with all the first year festivities planned for this week I'll post more photos soon...
Just in case you're wondering, yes, Asher has teeth, two.. they finally broke through over the weekend. As far as hair goes, it's a comin' in, slowly! (I'm thinking it might just be curls in a year!) He's walking all over, almost 'trotting' at times. Still doesn't like riding in the car seat.(even in his new, forward-facing seat-while watching sister's DVD player...) Hates being restrained.He is an outdoors man at heart. He notices, points, and 'talks' to the birds flying in the sky, the leaves blowing in the wind and the veggies growing in the garden.
He'll 'sip' from sippys and straws, but has never taken a bottle-not one single stinkin' ounce, just loves to nurse...total momma's boy; hangs on my leg, cries when I leave the room, then chases after me and smiles. Fav foods--anything as long as it's NOT from a spoon: oats, avocado, broccoli, meats, peas, carrots, bread...anything but bananas which he gently passes to his K9 sisters.
Loves trucks--loves wheels. All boy!This pics a classic... my parents have each of the grand kids individual photos with the "Sears wash tub." And to think the eldest of the bunch, Brant, is now 16! (fyi-we cropped Kev's shorts out of the paid-for photo.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment